Fibromyalgia Symptoms and Treatments You Should Know About
About 5-10% of the population is suffering from fibromyalgia without even knowing about it. This is the reason why it is important to know what the symptoms are. Only by knowing these will you have any hope of being able to get the treatment that you will need to feel your best.
Here are a few of the symptoms you should be watching for:
- Pain – the kind of pain that you will feel is constant and should be throughout your body. It will generally feel like it is close to the bone whenever you are feeling it.
- Digestion Problems – Many people will have GERD or some other kind of intestinal problem whenever dealing with this as a result of the way that the body reacts to the pain and the stress that it causes
- Depression and Anxiety – The pain that you are feeling can cause you to feel isolated as well as making you stay at home more often. Uncertainty about your future will also play on your mind whenever you are dealing with this problem. This will cause you to worry about the ability to feel better
- Fatigue – As your body reacts to the pain that you are feeling, it will cause your body to start to steal from other parts of your body. This will cause you to feel general fatigue.
After recognizing the symptoms for what they are, you will need to get the help that is needed to get rid of the pain. You will be able to use these:
- Meditation – Relaxing your body and mind is very important in making sure that you will be able to get the kind of release you will need to feel better from this kind of pain.
- Massage – Massaging the muscles in a therapeutic massage will help in making sure that you will be able to get relief from the pain. It will loosen the muscles this way.
- Diet – Changing the foods that you eat will make a big difference in the way that you feel because you will be able to lose weight and get rid of acid in the muscles.
- Exercise – Exercise is highly important to repair muscle damage as well as making sure that the body will speed antibodies to the right parts of the body and get rid of the pain. This will help you to feel better.